"We've definitely seen some improvement with our children. Parents will do pretty much anything to help their kids and equip them for life later on. This is definitely a tool to do that."
BrainWare SAFARI is an award-winning software program that incorporates decades of proven clinical approaches to cognitive skills development into an engaging video-game format.
The program contains 20 exercises comprising 168 progressively challenging levels that develop and strengthen 41 cognitive (mental processing) skills.
The 41 skills fall into six categories:
BrainWare SAFARI is unique:
• It exercises cognitive skills in an integrated manner (like cross-training for the mind).
• It is built on 40 years of multi-disciplinary clincal therapy practice.
• Is supported by published peer-reviewed research and multiple field studies.
• It is more comprehensive in the breadth of skills developed than other brain programs.
• It provides a fun and entertaining video-game experience.
BrainWare SAFARI is used by a variety of types of users. Click on the appropriate link below to access information relevant for your situation.
BrainWare Cognitive Skills Training at the College Level