"When I was a freshman in high school, my teacher told my dad, 'Leah doesn't know how to think.' As time went on, I realized I had trouble piecing together how certain events culminated in larger happenings. I often forgot events in my own history. While I've dealt with my disconnects in a number of ways, I decided to check out BrainWare Safari. Not only can a clinician use it to spot your trouble spots, you'll quickly find them out on your own--and your strengths as well. One unexpected benefit I realized was an improvement in my art-making ability. If found that I was more in tune with how textures, colors and sequences play off each other, having worked on the exercises that force you to from one complete picture in your head from three boards of Tic Tac Toe. I am also using the focusing techniques I learned when I throw my hat on top of my credit card and am able to form a mental picture of where it is."
BrainWare SAFARI is an award-winning software program that incorporates decades of proven clinical approaches to cognitive skills development into an engaging video-game format.
The program contains 20 exercises comprising 168 progressively challenging levels that develop and strengthen 41 cognitive (mental processing) skills.
The 41 skills fall into six categories:
BrainWare SAFARI is unique:
• It exercises cognitive skills in an integrated manner (like cross-training for the mind).
• It is built on 40 years of multi-disciplinary clincal therapy practice.
• Is supported by published peer-reviewed research and multiple field studies.
• It is more comprehensive in the breadth of skills developed than other brain programs.
• It provides a fun and entertaining video-game experience.
BrainWare SAFARI is used by a variety of types of users. Click on the appropriate link below to access information relevant for your situation.
BrainWare Cognitive Skills Training at the College Level